- COB (Chip on Board) technology allows the LED modules to be clusters on the circuit boards. The LED is bonded directly on printed circuit boards (PCB).
- A polymer layer is placed over the COB LED for protection. Silicone is used as the polymer layer to protect the COB due to its low photo degradation.
- Compared to traditional lighting COB LED modules are super bright for the small space they occupy.
- COB LED out perform traditional lighting by up to 50 times the light output per centimeter of light surface.
- COB technology provides significant advantages over traditional surface mount technology (SMT).
- It is designed with better temperature management, smaller LED module for greater lumen output and lower production costs.
· Remember this is high quality Super Bright, led (not standard LED's)
· T10 COB SILICA GEL LED
· LED type: COB
· Socket: T10
· Voltage: DC 12V
· Wattage: 6w
· Light color: White (6500K)
· Product weight: 3g each
· LED size: 30 x 9.5 mm
· Automotive Bulb Replacement Number (Cross Reference)
- Wholesales - Please contact us email@example.com